IronRidge Resources Limited announces that it has now entered into an agreement with Major Star to acquire 100% of the Bodite and Bianouan gold licenses (collectively the “licenses”), which gives IronRidge full ownership of a highly prospective gold exploration portfolio in Côte d’Ivoire.
- Acquisition of the Bodite and Bianouan Gold licenses in return for the issue of 1,550,388 shares in IronRidge at 18 pence per share; an issue price which is at a significant premium to the current share price.
- Previously reported high-grade Air Core (“AC”) drilling results from the Bianouan license at a 0.15g/t gold cut-off with maximum 2m of internal dilution, including:
- 12m @ 5.87g/t gold from 10m, including 2m @ 33.8g/t gold;
- 8m @ 1.29g/t gold from 8m, including 2m @ 3.17g/t gold;
- 1m @ 3.13g/t Au from 32m at end of hole.
- Further endorsement of IronRidge’s vision and strategy by Major Star, through the voluntary Lock In of their IronRidge stock for 12 months.
- IronRidge team to advance the licenses and future growth strategies.
- Streamlined operations with continuity and structure for future growth.