The first conference on digital transformation of the Russian mining and metallurgical industry “Mining Goes Digital” will be held on 10 October in Moscow as part of "MINEX Russia" Mining & Exploration Forum.
The conference is organised with the support of the Digital Laboratory of Norilsk Nickel, IBM Eastern Europe & Asia and K-Mine.
The conference will provide a platform for the presentation of International and Russian practical experiences of digital transformation of mining & exploration.
At the sessions organised by MMC Norilsk Nickel leading experts will share their experience in implementing digital technologies in production.
Partners of the Norilsk Nickel Digital laboratory will present business cases:
- Construction of a digital platform in capital construction Gazpromneft Terminal
- UAV Practice for Infrastructure Project Management – Sarex
- Aeromonitoring Gazpromneft Terminal
- Intelligent methods of uranium mining based on modelling of optimal regimes of SPW Atomredmetzoloto
- Industry 4.0 at MMK
- Personnel monitoring at the construction site Gazpromneft-Alternative Fuel